We are concerning a brick house situated among row houses. The house is located in the historical centre of Teplice town in the Castle square. The original compound dates back to 1889. The main construction adjustments were gradually done in 1933, 1936, 1977 to 2002. In 2006 general reconstruction took place including increasing the height of the house by one floor, thermal insulation and new gas heating. Currently all commercial rooms are hired to revenue authorities.
|Technical category of use||Unit||Data|
|Out of it:|
It is an administrative building completely hired to the Revenue authorities of Teplice.
LV no.: 3994
Region: 3509 Teplice
City: 567442 Teplice
Cadastral area: 766003 Teplice
|Parcel no.||Use due to LV||Acreage m2|
|232/1||Built-up area and courtyard||335|