We are talking about a compound which used to be a factory. The oldest unit dates back to 1895. The main boom came in 1909 when cork boards production set off and in 1920 when CALOFRIG company produced expanded concrete. Production was terminated in 1955 and since then the units are used to store. A complex re-build took place in 1992 – 1993 to create the current look.
Technical category of use
|Out of it:|
Currently the area is hired from about 80%.